COME AND JOIN THE FUN!!!!
In this class you and your dog will become acquainted with each obstacle—how to approach the obstacle, what to call the obstacle, and how to maneuver over/through the obstacle.
There are different levels of classes for agility:
- Foundation/Beginning Class – Introduction to obstacles and focus.
- Competition – Advanced sequencing and handling
April 18, 2018 thru June 6, 2018
- Minimum Age for Dogs is 6 months of age
- Your dog should know some simple commands such as Sit, Down, Stay or Wait.
- Due to the nature of the class dogs that are dog or people aggressive are not suitable for any of these classes
- Pre-requisite for all classes is successful completion and mastery of previous class (i.e. Agility Foundations before Intermediate). In special circumstances previous class requirement may be waived if handler/dog demonstrate they have needed skills.
Bring With You
You will need to bring the following with you to each class:
- buckle collar
- tug-type toy
- small moist treats for every class
- PRE-REGISTRATION is required.
- Classes are limited to space available. Register early to secure your spot.
- Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration should be completed online using the online store. Your slot is reserved when you have finished checking out. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is complete.
- Payment must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- If the class is full you may add your name to a waiting list in the case that a slot opens up.
- Online payment options for check, credit card, or PayPal are available.
- Non Members: $75.00
- Senior Discount (55 and older): $55.00
- Dog Adopted from Shelter or Humane Society: $40.00 (must show adoption papers, reduced price is for first time through classes only)
- Second Dog in Same Family for a single class: $60.00
- Inactive Club Members: $35.00
For agility information, please contact: