Rally class promotes teamwork between you and your dog.
Next Class Session
Classes are once a week (Wednesday) for 8 weeks
- PRE-REGISTRATION is required.
- Classes are limited to space available. Register early to secure your spot.
- Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration should be completed online using the online store. Your slot is reserved when you have finished checking out. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is complete.
- Payment must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- If the class is full you may add your name to a waiting list in the case that a slot opens up.
- Online payment options for check, credit card, or PayPal are available.
- Non Members: $75.00
- Senior Discount (55 and older): $55.00
- Dog Adopted from Shelter or Humane Society: $40.00 (must show adoption papers, reduced price is for first time through classes only)
- Second Dog in Same Family for a single class: $60.00
- Inactive Club Members: $35.00
- Proof of Rabies & PARVO Vaccinations Required
- Minimum Age for dog is 6 months
LEADS AND TRAINING COLLARS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
There will be an orientation immediately prior to the start of your class. Please bring your proof of vaccinations to the Orientation.
Equipment will be available for sale at the orientation. If you need to purchase equipment that evening, please measure your dog’s neck and head at the ears so that we can provide you with the correct size of collar.
Please do not bring your dog to the orientation meeting.
No Recent News