Tracking Classes Will be Offered in the Spring of 2017.
Tracking practice is fun!
Call Steve or Lois at 208-524-2958 or Jim at 208-483-7378
The official tracking rule book is available on the AKC website here:
- PRE-REGISTRATION is required.
- Classes are limited to space available. Register early to secure your spot.
- Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration should be completed online using the online store. Your slot is reserved when you have finished checking out. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is complete.
- Payment must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- If the class is full you may add your name to a waiting list in the case that a slot opens up.
- Online payment options for check, credit card, or PayPal are available.
- Non Members: $75.00
- Senior Discount (55 and older): $55.00
- Dog Adopted from Shelter or Humane Society: $40.00 (must show adoption papers, reduced price is for first time through classes only)
- Second Dog in Same Family for a single class: $60.00
- Inactive Club Members: $35.00